You must reserve your spot to attend the class so we can have your certificate ready.
No payment necessary until the end of class, but you do need to reserve your spot, space is limited and we need to have your certificate ready ahead of time.
This is the most up-to-date schedule of classes available. If you’d like to host a class please use the ‘Contact’ form and we’ll be happy to work with you. If you host a class for 8 or more people, your class is FREE!
If you do not have a handgun to use for the shooting portion of the class, we have one available for you.
Please, no ammunition whatsoever in the classroom! Firearms must be unloaded and cased!
What you will need to bring:
- Open mind and willingness to learn and ask questions.
- Unloaded handgun with case or holster.
We do have a handgun for you to use if needed.
- 10 rounds of the appropriate ammunition for the handgun you are bringing (if you plan on using ours, factory, unopened .22 Long Rifle (.22 LR) is appreciated, but not mandatory).
- Eye and ear protection
- Appropriate clothing for the weather, shooting exercise is outside rain, snow, or shine. If the weather makes shooting unsafe, we will schedule the shooting portion for a later date.
- Your Dodge Center Sportsman’s Club membership card (if you are a member).
Our Permit to Carry class comes with a simple satisfaction guarantee.
If at the end of the class you feel that we have not provided you with the information and training you need to safely and responsibly carry a firearm legally, you owe us nothing.
Acceptance of your certificate of completion is our acknowledgement that you have met the requirements, and that you feel we have met or exceeded your expectations, at which time full payment is due.